Powered By Blogger

lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Taringa! collective intelligence



Hello

Taringa (www.taringa.net) is a argentian website that have all!, you just must register for explorer without limits. Is a website where you can upload or download any thing in hosting servers.

In "Taringa! collective intelligence" you can find the ultimates movies, videogames, a lot of music, photos, documentary, books,serial, softwares... I can name many things more since taringa really have all. Also, you can leave a comment and give score to the best topics because everyweek the website make a ranking with the most popular topics.

I visit Taringa everyday, for search anything or reed interesting topics.

Well, I found Taringa 3 years ago, in a boooorded night.. I was searching a movie in "google" when Taringa! appeared in the serch.

If I need find anything, Taringa is my first option jaja, and alwys and I always find what I seek, therefore is my favorite website.
Principally I use Taringa for download videogames,more than playing them, that's my vice jaja. Also I download music that is hard to find.

Like is a argentian website, is very very visible the nacionalims that they have. Sometimes is heavy reed commments derogatory with recist tones to the members of the other nationality, like Chile, Colimbia or Peru, but is better do not take seriosly.

All of my friends use Taringa, really is a tool very useful also is easy to management.

Well, it is my favorite website, the true is very popular. If you don´t know this website... enter now!

Bye

6 comentarios:

  1. Taringa is a very good website! me too a visite the website for download many things!
    bye stupid guy!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this is a very good page to download music
    well done xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Taringa is a good website, very useful !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Taringa is funny the name!jaakajajakajaka
    well, is a good page.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. good page padawan
    see ya!
    the monitors are drunk

    ResponderEliminar