Powered By Blogger

lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Vacaday

Hello hello


The best holyday that I lived, was in 2009, when I went to Matanzas with my girlfriend.

Matanzas is a small town that is in the sixth region, is a very nice town with people that live fishing.

With my girlfriend, we stayed at the house of a guy that was on the edge of the beach was a nice place nearby where there was a stream of water falling from a small hill.

with my girlfriend, every day we walked to the edge of the beach, we climbed a very large sand dunes where we ran down. There was a place called "La Roca de la Siera" which was a large stone hill, with dangerous protrusions that when they reached the top, you could see how the sea playing with the seaweed making it appear to be the hair of a siren very large.

Near the village, was the Rapel River was a very nice place with lots of vegetation. I used to go with my girlfriend to collect berries and cherries to make marmalade in the house. After spending nearly two hours putting his hands in plants with thorns, my fingers were very sore.But I would do anything to get marmalade.

with my girlfriend were 1 full week, had a great time, this place sticks in my mind for being so calm and beautiful. This summer I went there, but certainly the first time is much more important.

I want to go back every year ..

Greetings to all

5 comentarios: