Powered By Blogger

jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

The dream of Tartini




Hello everyone

Now, a little musical story.

Few people know to Giuseppe Tartini, neither the "Il Trillo del Diavolo". Well I will tell.

Giuseppe Tartini was a italian composer and violinist born Piran on Abril 8 of 1692. He was very know in his age.

When he played in the Padua Church everone come to see him. Say they will not miss a note, he was simply a master.

Well, the story say that a night of summer, after having played a concert he was slepping when a lot of strange dreams come to mind, until as Descartes says: When the man can not disinguish the real with te fantasy, the devil appeared with him sitting on his bed. Tartini lent his violin to the Devil and this was your impresion:
A night I dreamed tath do a tratement with the Devil in exchange of my soul, the I lent my violin and saw what thing he could do. I was really amazed when I saw how he played a sonata with a beauty so great that exceeded my imagination, I felt enchanted and I woke up.

Then I try to hold the musical notes in my mind and wrote that could remember. The song I composed called "Il Trillo del Diavolo", this song is the most beautiful song I've written...but the song that I listened in my dream is far away

Then..Tartini do a beautifil classical song, but maybe he is now in the hell

Greetings!

6 comentarios: