Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

The Isa´s earthquake

The night of 27 of february with my family were all in my house, with except my eldest brother that was in a party in the Maipu center, I didn't go because I felt lazy and I wanted to sleep.In (p) the minute of earthquake I was sleeping, my little brother woke up and taked me of my arms,both (p) went of the bedroom, with my dad were under the door while my mom was to the bedroom of my brother, she forgot that my brother went, so she was distressed for him, with my father and brother tried (sp) of calm her.During (p) the earthquake I was very quiet, my father always spoke to me about the earthquake of 1985 so I knew what to do and how react.After (p) of thirty minutes, my eldest brother came to home running, worried for us and your daughter, she was with your mother.Then (p) with of step of the hours, we knew what happened for radio.



Greetings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario