Powered By Blogger

lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Ireland





Hello hello!

jojo.. I would like visit any contruies, for ejample Greece, Canada or Albania, but I think that Ireland is a magical conutry, mainly the celtic culture that live there.

I alwys imagine be in a tavern with any dwarf with green clothes and showy hats, invited to drink with them, dancing celtic music on tables. Then I think.. Ireland is the perfect place!..also I think that the hotel is ver cheap.

I would like know the Castles, the celta earth, mytologic leyends and viring and green landscape. I would visit the St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin, the Aughnanurep´s Castle, know the mysterius Leprechaun down the rainbow with the pot full of gold, drink a pint of Guinness stout... a lot of things!!

The people say taht if yout find a Shamrock with four leaft, your luck will change, then... do you not think that is the perfect country? Nature, fantastic leyends and a lot of beer and food

Also, a great musical band comes from this country, U2. I imagine walk in the center of Dublin and see to Bono near, that would be a dream.

I am sure, that my dear teacher Simón, invite me someday.

Greetings

7 comentarios:

  1. Ignacio is an a exellent county! maybe some day we coan go to drink a beer in Ireland... but jus i have one critical, is "under the rainbow" not "down the rainbow" jajajaja bye friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hopefully we'll give you a leprechaun pot of gold!!! =)

    A beautiful country!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to see you dancing in a table! jajaja I hope that not with the mother of some irish friend!!! xD
    Is a beautiful country :)

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i would like to drik a beer under the rainbow ahhahaha
    i think simon should invite us to ireland

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ireland... interesting choice!!!
    You could be an elf!!
    xD
    Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar