Powered By Blogger

lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010




Hello hello!

This pic was taken in july of 2008, when I studied in the highschool. I feel any thinks when I see this pic because my ultimate year in the school was very tragic. In the moment when Jhodad, my classmath taken the photo...we was preparing for do a music show in the school.
Well, this photo show the future of the megazine Rollig Stone with me, on the front page jaja, when we see remember me.
In the show that do in the school, I played guitar, sang and played keyboards. The setlist was very varied, between Deep Purple, The Ramones, Iron Maiden and Elvis Presley.

This photo, was taken in the ultimates days of school, because after of the winter´s holydays my highschool was collapsed and had not more class. This was very sad jaja.I do not like being in pictures, say they can steal your soul and I appreciate very much mine as to remove ajaj me.

I've been thinking, and it is very possible that the photo is not me but my twin brother ... I always get confused with that. Well ... I think that would give the same, if in the end are equal.

greetings to everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario