Powered By Blogger

lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

A beautiful Blog




Hi hi!

When I watch the the blog of Isabel, I am impressed for this things....In my first visit I see butterflies, flowers and a lots of colours, whit this I remember the farm or something. I don´t belive that this blog is of a men jaja. I can see a picture of Isabel with Diego, this picture spoils all the blog.. I would say that the change for a photo where I am in zunga. Thath would be very very sexy, I belive that a lots of girls would visit the blog of Isabel.

When I read the blog´s topic, I can know the films like, music and your hobbies... she is a very sweet girl (but she like resident evil film)..., she do activities very interesting and funy.

Well, I know personally Isabel, really is sweet and very friendly, your personality is consistent with the desing of blog jaja, I can see Isabel with buterflies and flowes walking in the road.

Greetings to Isabel and all!

2 comentarios:

  1. The blog of isa is very pink jjajajjaa!! is
    nice equal that she!

    KISS!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¬¬ for the men! and jjajajjajajaja you in zunga in the profile photo in my blog! xD jajaajaja I will think... xD
    thank you for tell me sweet and very friendly :) tomorrow I will go with flowers and butterflies in my head...

    Kisses! ai lor yu! :)

    ResponderEliminar