Powered By Blogger

lunes, 26 de abril de 2010




Hello hello!
Now I must write about of my hobbie, and in my life I have lots, hobbies like play music with guitar, piano, and any think that is a intrument. Listen music also is a hobbie for me, but make the music that I play is really rewarding. In simple words, all that have relationship with the music is my hobbie in all my life. When I was 14 years old, I wanted study music in the academy, but in the end I preffer study geography... Before I finish my carrer, I will study music, is this my dream, because I'd like to be a famous concert.

Well, In my home always I am playing any instrument, I have a keyboards, two guitars (one is electric), a little ocarine and percution intrument, always song any thing en my bedroom. With friends, together play simple music, somethime I play the piano, is this my favorite intrument. But I don´t like when I must sing, I sing very bad, but I try. With my friends, together play rock music, like Deep Purple or Rainbow, but the music that I make is like the clasical music, because I listen a loot Mozart, J.S Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Lizt, Wagner, Paganini and Tartini.

I think that the music in the life, is very important... is the universal language.

Greetings!

4 comentarios:

  1. You have choosed very good artists and bands.
    Personally i don't have never listened Paganini or Tartini, but the other classic artists are very good.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Play guitar!

    simon guitarist is better than your?
    or no?????

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nachooo! the ''hello'' ''hello'' was to complete the 200 words! jajajajaja
    Someday I wanna listen to you play piano :)

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar