Powered By Blogger

lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Walk in Valpo


Hello hello!

well, how I must write about this places that like me of Chile. Approximately from 95km of Santiago go to the west, Valparaíso is a fantastic place for go with the friends. The magic of the filed hills with houses full of colours and desings.

The beach is wondefull, fish in "Caleta Portales" and see how the sea lions swim like doing a show. The lake that I dont remember your name is perfect for takes pictures and go to the girlsfriend.

The food is cheap and gooood, also in the nigh any bars open the doors for thirsty tourist. Drink beer in Valparaíso is really really funy, but be careful not get drunk.

Celebrate the new years in Valparaíso, is...unforgettable!

Victory Square is a social center, Avenue Pedro Montt as you like no other, but I would like to sing with all my heart!!!! with all muy heart!... yeah!

7 comentarios:

  1. Wow!, i wrote about Valparaiso too!!
    Keep drinking beer and good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Valpo is amazing place, full of history and tradition. Congratulation my tetzy friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Valpo is amazing!! I was celebrating the new year in 2004.
    Bye
    Cristian

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the best of Valpo are the chorrillana!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hey! I love Valpo too!

    A groovy city.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. valparaiso is a very nice place, I love to go in new year!!

    ResponderEliminar