Powered By Blogger

lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

A Excelent Film




Hi!

Choosing a good movie, I think it is a bit complicated. Come to my mind a lot of very good films. I also think that choosing a movie over the other is unmerited.

At the moment, I think of a movie released in 1992 by the American director Francis Ford Coppola called Dracula (or better known like Bram Stoker's Dracula). Here are renowned actors like Gary Oldman, Anthony Hopkins and Winona Ryder.

Whe I first watched this movie, I was struck by his photografy (made by Michael Ballhaus) and music (composed by Wojciech Kilar), also show the vampires as they really are not like current movies where the vampires are just beautiful children and delicate delight adolescent girls, so I think it is much better than all of them.

You can make a great analysis of this film, I was amazed the amount of detail present in it that make this film very attractive and desirable. Not only for fans of horror, romance and vampires, also for those who want to see a true masterpiece of photography. If you have not seen it, I recommend you wathc it, I think anyone with good taste in cinema, I'd like to watch this movie.

14 comentarios:

  1. I'm not a fanatic of vampire stories, but you choose a really good film, it is very different of all the tipical story of vampires.

    See you in hell Nacho McFly

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good movie nacho...i like so much this movie. Is the best movie about dracula. i like the vampires movies(except Crepusculo)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Francis Ford Coppola is a good director. Antoher good film of his is The Godfather.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like Gary Oldman!!! and this movie is a show of blood, twisted love and vampires.

    Good Film ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ohhhhh Nacho vampire!!! so you don't like twilight??? jjajajaaja xD I know that your answer... Dracula is a movie interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Francis Ford Coppola is a great director. Another another good film of his is The Godfather.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Crepusculo is baad!!! jajaja XD
    congratulation for your film nacho, im not seen your movie but if is your favorite movie i think should be good! bye tetzy!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Good Movie Nachito Zetzy!!!
    I like so much this movie... is the romantic story although don´t believe think it!!!

    XOXO!!!!

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. wooow
    i don't like vampires but this film it see very interesting.
    nice picture

    ResponderEliminar
  10. are you insane? ajaja I LIKE BLOOD

    ResponderEliminar
  11. You are conde Vrolock?
    Dracula is a classic movie, the effect and production are great!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. jajaja I saw this movie! is very great!!
    I love the vampires!!, but prefer the movie crepusculo!!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I saw this a looooooong time ago. I think I'll have to see it again. Coppola is a great director and Gray Oldman is a great British actor.

    ResponderEliminar