Powered By Blogger

lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Ohh Destructive Earthquake




The ultimate earthquake in the center of Chile was in 1985, like I have 19 years I am not living a earthquake. This night, I am sleeping... feel a litle movement in my bed, when this movement began is most strengh. Always I had calm, for the other hand, my mother and my brother was scared...very scared, and my grandmother was in your bedroom in silence. They two went to my bedroom while the earthquake was causing that any books fell on my head, I had a loot of pain. Then everything is calm.
After, my femily wento to my house, but nathig was destroyer and all my family also.

One day leter, I had news of the stats in the country, all the happening was very sad, I question me, how any people dead for the neglicence of the army, for human errors like any peoble thougth that Chile was near to the development...ja! With public organism like this, We must walk a road veery long.

Bey!

14 comentarios:

  1. Sure you are a true patriot ...
    Wuajajajajajajajjajajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think The same thing. a lot of people died because the army didn't tell bput the tsunami.

    Good picture jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. sadsadasdsadsadas!!! asdsadsa???? sadsd
    Very nice photo my tetzy friend!! im happy becouse you and your family are fine! bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. tetzy friend!!! jajajajja hey! I laughed so much with the book! :) kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT'S UP!!!!!
    jajaja
    nice picture
    see you playing ping-pong
    loooser

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ja ja ja
    Nachito nice picture, I`m agree with the failures of the Army, buy the attitude of the people with the looting was the more disappointing, because a plasma no is of first need. But well by the that real really help.

    And I manowar the 14 of may.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Truth is not afraid nachito? mmmmmmmmmm jajajja do not believe you jajjajajjaaj
    But its okay to be brave, you be the man of the house.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. PD:VERY FUNNY YOUR PHOTO!!!!!!!!! JAJJAJAJAJA

    ResponderEliminar
  9. the men in the picture have a big head!!!
    HAHAHAHA

    how are you head after book fall in you?

    ResponderEliminar
  10. is your brother ajaja
    pd: i have the diego`s pallets and the balls xD

    ResponderEliminar